Come Visit Us: Shelton State Tours
Shelton State Community College encourages all prospective students and their families to visit campus and learn more about the College.
Student and Family Tours
Group Tours – For 10 or More
- Student and family tours are available Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m. and Thursdays at 2:00 p.m. – no appointment is necessary.
- Tours take approximately 45 minutes.
- Tours are conducted by Student Ambassadors who not only serve as the official hosts and hostesses for the College, but also provide a student's perspective of the College.
- When arriving on campus, students and their families may park in guest parking in Visitor Parking in front of the main entrance of the Martin Campus (9500 Old Greensboro Road, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405).
- Shelton State Ambassador(s) will meet prospective students at the Tour Office to begin the tour.
- Tour Office located in the Atrium area; to the right as you pass the staircase.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour time; all tours begin promptly at designated times.
- Prospective students and families may schedule an appointment with a recruiter following the tour by emailing Renee’ Vines, the Director of Recruiting, at: email@example.com.
Please note that Campus Tours are unavailable on the following date(s):
- Group tours are given on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Two week prior notice is required.
- To schedule a Group Tour, contact Renee’ Vines, the Director of Recruiting, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 9 - 13, 2013 Fall Final Exams
- December 23 - 31, 2013
- January 1, 2014
- January 20, 2014
- March 24-28, 2014 Spring Break
- April 30 - May 6, 2014 Spring Finals
See you soon!
Shelton State Community College
Renee’ Vines, Director
Office of Recruiting