Group Tours – For 10 or More
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour time; all tours begin promptly at designated times. Any student who arrives after the designated tour time is welcome to catch up with the tour group to complete the tour.
- Tours take approximately 45 minutes.
- Tours are conducted by Student Ambassadors who not only serve as the official hosts and hostesses for the College, but also provide a student's perspective of the College.
- Shelton State Ambassador(s) will meet prospective students at Welcome Center in the Atrium
- When arriving on campus, students and their families may park in guest parking in Visitor Parking in front of the main entrance of the Martin Campus (9500 Old Greensboro Road, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405).
- Each campus visit includes a scheduled appointment with a recruiter following the tour.
- If you have further questions, please email email@example.com. Please click here to schedule a campus visit.
Please note that Campus Tours are unavailable on the following date(s):
- Group tours are given on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- When scheduling a group tour, please provide a number of students touring to help coordination of the visit.
- School sponsor will receive agenda prior to arrival to campus.
- Two week prior notice is required.
- To schedule a Group Tour, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Appointments with Advisors, Navigators, and Athletic appointments are not scheduled using online tour website. Please contact specific office prior to your visit to campus.